Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Diary of a Newfegan Madman--Day 4

Update: 9:20 P.M.

Dinner was awesome. M'wife made a Caribbean bonanza from Chloe's Kitchen, coconut rice and beans with sweet potato and broccolette and we topped it off with some mango chutney. For dessert, we had coconut macaroons.

It seems like when you cut out gluten, you eat a lot of coconut! No, it's not very macrobiotic, Newfoundland most certainly isn't in the tropics, but I don't give a damn. Coconut is considered a superfood, and you can never eat enough of it!

Whoah, busy day, haven't had a chance to sit down until now.

Update: 3:12 P.M.

Breakfast was odd, I made a Vega smoothie, just using Vega with canned coconut milk and frozen strawberries. It was pretty bad, I don't recommend it. I think I put too much Vega in and not enough other things to mask the taste of the powder.

Lunch was leftover pasta. Pasta two days in a row, what is the world coming to!

And then I just had a snack, which was a carrot with the edamame dip I made yesterday. I also ate two bowls of very sweet cereal that has all this refined corn in it, but I want to see if I have any reactions, so I'll wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment